Linux systemen at DTPA
A number of our technical systems use a Linux version called LWP, and are normally accessed using ssh.
This will take some getting used to for people with a Windows of Mac background.
Here a number of tips about working with these machines when you regular machine is a university Windows machine or UWP.
- For latest news about our Linux Systems, see here
- See LWP, for information about this Linux Work Place of our university.
- Look here for information about the relation between the LWP and UWP.
- Data exchange between Linux and Windows here
- Remotely executing commands on Linux or Windows here
- Where are our 4 server machines to be found? Here
- What about my Mac? here
- To get access to these machines from outside the RuG domain you can use a CIT service using a machine called "the bastion".
Note: this server also contains the MTNS2014 website.
Last modified: Fri Sep 26 12:45:41 CEST 2014